Take to the skies in our full motion Flight Simulator Experience (FSE)
This is your chance to take your place at the Captain’s seat in any one of our aircraft simulators. Choose from four different types of aircraft simulators from the Fokker 50 to the Airbus A330-300. Everything within the simulator is similar to a real cockpit to give you a sense of what it’s like to pilot a commercial plane.
The FSE is a 60-minute session which includes a short safety briefing, followed by a guide on the functions of the flight deck controls by our instructors. You will be guided by our simulator instructors throughout and you will be able to experience a controlled take-off, cruising and touchdown.
To purchase your FSE, please write in to email@example.com or call us at +603-7863 7618 or +603-7863 7437. Your requests must include the following details:
- Preferred date and time of the simulator experience (only on weekdays 9am – 5pm).
- Contact details (full name as per Malaysian Identity Card for Malaysians or as per International Passport for non-Malaysians, telephone number, email address and fax number).
- Name and age of each participant (above 12 years of age). For participants above 12 years of age, name must be as per Malaysian Identity Card (for Malaysians) or International Passport (for non-Malaysians), whichever is applicable.
- Type of purchase: FSE booking.
- Mode of payment: Cash or telegraphic transfer
Please take note that booking confirmation is subject to simulator availability and MABA reserves the right to change the date and/or time for FSE at their discretion. Our Sales Executives will contact you on your contact number or email address to confirm your bookings. Full payment must be made upon booking confirmation.
The FSE involves a degree of physical mobility and may not be suitable for some people. Please check with our MABA Sales Executives at the time of booking if you have any concerns. In all cases, any participant MUST be guided by a Simulator instructor who will be seated at the Right Hand seat. Participants must:
- Be 10 years of age or older.
- Get written consent from a parent or guardian to participate in the FSE (applicable to participants below 15 years);
- Be in good health and free from heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by the motion of the simulator. It is advised that expectant mothers should not participate.
- Be dressed appropriately in smart casual clothing with flat shoes.
- Not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
The maximum number of participants in one FSE session shall be three persons and one Simulator Guide. Only FSE participants will be permitted to enter the Malaysia Airlines Academy, Simulator Building, Subang. FSE is not suitable for professional pilot training and pre-interview preparation for airline selection is strictly prohibited.
In the interests of security, all Malaysian participants will be required to produce their Malaysian Identity Card or Malaysian Driving License. For non-Malaysian participants, they will be required to produce their International Passport as a form of identification on arrival at the Malaysia Airlines Academy, Simulator Building, Subang complex.
Participants below 15 years of age are also required to provide written consent from their parent or guardian. Failure to provide those required documents satisfactory to MABA will result in the refusal of admittance. No refund will be given in such circumstances.
Weekdays (9am–5pm): From MYR 1500 for a 60-minute flight simulation experience session
Cash or telegraphic transfer only.
No credit payment term will be allowed under any circumstances
The use of mobile phones, video cameras or other similar recording equipment including but not limited to tripods, lighting etc is not permitted. Still photography may be provided by Malaysia Airlines Academy upon prior request at reasonable fees.