Launching of the ALL New Triton VGT Adventure X with MIVEC Turbo Diesel Engine at Art Printing Works (APW), Bangsar. In the picture below Mr. Yang Won-Chul, Chief Executive Officer , Mr. Tan Siow Chuan, Chief Operating Officer, Mr. Kazuhiro Watanabe, Chief Financial Officer from Mitsubishi Motors.
Powered by a new aluminum alloy block 2.4-litre MIVEC Turbo Diesel Engine with VGT Intercooler, the new Triton is now more powerful and more fuel efficient.
The Mitsubishi Triton with MIVEC Turbo Diesel Engine is:
- 1st pick-up to adopt aluminum diesel engine.
- 1st pick-up with diesel engine using Variable Valve Timing Technology.
Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia has expanded the Triton’s model range to six variants, with four of the highest variants now come with MIVEC Turbo Diesel engine.
The new Triton is priced from RM73, 000 to RM125,000 on-the-road without insurance for private registration in Peninsular Malaysia.
- All in all I noticed that the new Triton has a smoother gear shift and overall an all-rounder truck with hardcore styling, powerful performance, and value-for-money truck!
- Thanks to improvements in common rail diesel technology, diesel fuel can now combust at much lower pressure, leading to reduced noise and emissions.
- Noise, Vibration and Harshness level has been reduced significantly making the Triton quieter and a more comfortable drive. My mum and friends are really amazed by how quiet the Triton is. They say it’s as comfortable as sitting in a passenger car!
- The new Triton, powered by a new aluminum alloy block 2.4-litre MIVEC Turbo Diesel Engine with VGT Intercooler performs even better and more powerful with output now rising to 181 PS of power and 430 Nm of torque.