Motorsports in Malaysia is growing and there are so many types of categories that you can participate in.
You can always explore and try every type of category and find out which is one is your favorite one.
Circuit Racing, Rally, Gymkhana, Drift, Go Kart, Drag, Hill Climb?
Just make sure you take racing off the streets, keep the public roads safe!
If you are ready to compete in motor racing activities in the country; Malaysia. Here’s what you should do.
Find out how below…
- A National Competition License is issued by the Motorsports Association of Malaysia (MAM). It is for events sanctioned by the FIA to apply for your competition license with MAM to ensure your eligibility to compete and for your rights as a competitor are legally protected. The International Federation of Motorsports (FIA)- the world’s governing bodies for motorsports for 4 wheels – has given their recognition for MAM to as the sanctioning body of Malaysia’s motorsports activities and events.
To apply for the competition license under MAM, you will require the following documents:
1. Photocopy NRIC (1 copy)
2. 1 copy of your photo (passport size)
3. Completed medical report a medical examination form. (This document can be downloaded from MAM website and is to be filled by the doctor/clinic/hospital of any clinics or hospitals)
4. Payment slip – MAM account details
Name: Motorsports Association of Malaysia
Account Number: 5123 5260 4088
(Applicants MUST scan and send by email the complete documents (application form, medical, photo, photocopy IC and payment slip)
to email@example.com and handover the hard copy during the day of the respective events).
5. Collect at Sepang Office
7. Applicants below 18 years old are required to have got their guardian’s signature at the parent/guardian consent section in the form
8. License fee: Example: New applicant, Circuit Racing National (C) RM 225.00
- Motorsports Association of Malaysia(MAM)
1st floor, Paddock Office,
Sepang International Circuit,
Jalan Pekeliling, 64000 KLIA
- 03 8778 2280
- 03 8783 1000