Want to look glamourous and youthful in your upcoming big event.
With a few simple tips and tricks, though, you can ensure your skin looks picture perfect
According to Dr. Jack Berdy, the medical director at SmoothMED, by following just a few simple skincare rules, you can keep your skin merry and bright throughout this holiday season (and, well, any other season too)! The key: planning ahead for that big event well before the big day.
- Apply an extra dose of moisturizer prior to a party to help keep skin hydrated.
- Olay Regenerist Miracle Boost Youth Pre-Essence. It is designed to boost the penetration of anti-aging actives of your moisturizer to increase skin cell metabolism and renewal for stunning, youthful skin that looks up to 10 years younger. The first drop starts renewal of a million surface cells and helps visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles, pores and firms the skin. It’s unique auto-dropper packaging ensures the exact and right amount of the pre-essence is delivered in every single application. I Travel a lot and the bottle is light weight, it is definitely great for my traveling.
- Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is Olay’s most advanced and award-winning best-selling Regenerist anti-ageing cream. It is the result of over 50 years of Olay research and formulated with the most concentrated Amino-Peptide Complex and Hydra-Firming Complex to lift, firm and micro sculpt your look for younger looking skin. The cream is white and contains 50grams. On the first application, I felt that it was very creamy and smooth like velvet. The smell was very soothing.
- Avoid salty foods for at least two to three days prior to a party to prevent puffy eyes.
- Calm puffy eyes with cool teabags. Simply pop two used teabags in the fridge for half an hour or more, then lie down and apply them to your closed eyes for about ten minutes.
- Increase your water intake to keep yourself hydrated and counter the effects of alcohol and caffeine.
- Don’t get a facial or peel on the day of a party. This should be done one week before an event to avoid redness and irritation.
- If you have sensitive skin, bring your own pillowcase if you’re heading out of town for any events, as your skin may react negatively to the hotel’s laundry detergent.