As a motorsport athlete, besides practicing on track and also on virtual simulators. I have to take care of my looks as well. Also being fit physically can also help in my stamina level and strength. Not forgetting my diet as well. This is because being a motorsport athlete, I do racing, I also have to attend events and frequent roadshows and tv/video appearance as well. Looking young and feeling young can boost my confidence level too. So I would like to share some tips for looking younger than your age and should practice these tips on a daily basis.
Find time to exercise daily, cycling or jogging will be great. spend at least 30 mins a day for a quick workout session. Here’s a link to workout videos to help kick start your exercise regime.
By increasing blood flow, exercise helps nourish skin cells and keep them vital. “Blood carries oxygen and nutrients to working cells throughout the body, including the skin,” says Marmur. In addition to providing oxygen, blood flow also helps carry away waste products, including free radicals, from working cells. source
2. Drink Lots of Water
Water is very important, staying hydrated will help to keep your skin healthy making you look younger than your age
3. Eat Healthy Fruits
I love fruits, my mom would always cut fruits for me to eat. My favourite is pineapple, apples and mangoes.
Eating guava, pineapple, papaya, kiwi, and other tropical fruits that contain vitamin C will help defend your skin against damaging free radicals. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that is naturally found in the skin, so eating tropical fruits and other vitamin C–rich foods can replenish your skin’s stores. source
4. Take Care of your Skin
Sometimes, natural remedies aren’t enough and thanks to the improvements of anti-aging products. We have super creams and essence oils to boost our skin to become more youthful and retard our skin from aging faster.
my normal routine would be….
- choose a gentle facial cleanser
- tone my face with a toner
- moisturize after toning
- use sun protection foundation
- make up
- come home and use make up remover
- use facial cleanser
- exfoliate skin
- apply toner
- apply essence then moisturiser
Currently using the Olay products, So far so good, I feel that it is working for me and my skin combination (oily and dry)
Olay Regenerist renews from within, plumping surface cells for dramatic transformation without the need for fillers.
- Olay Regenerist Miracle Boost Youth Pre-Essence. It is designed to boost the penetration of anti-aging actives of your moisturizer to increase skin cell metabolism and renewal for stunning, youthful skin that looks up to 10 years younger. The first drop starts renewal of a million surface cells and helps visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles, pores and firms the skin. It’s unique auto-dropper packaging ensures the exact and right amount of the pre-essence is delivered in every single application. I Travel a lot and the bottle is light weight, it is definitely great for my traveling.
- Niacinamide Boosts surface cell metabolism and renewal, reduces wrinkles.
- Amino Peptides helps repair skin, reduces wrinkles & firms
- Lys’lastine enhances skin elasticity
- OliveM Improves penetration of anti-aging ingredients and helps protect skin from oxidative damage
- Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Night cream also has the highest concentration of the Amino-Peptide complex and Hydra Firming Complex to hydrate all night long with one use. Use nightly and see reduction in appearance of lines and wrinkles in just two weeks.
- Plump & Firm skin
- Provide smooth & supple skin texture
- Enhance radiance
If you want to find out more, please do visit their website at https://www.everydayme.com.my/tag/olay
5. Smiling Makes You Look Younger
Go ahead and smile. It may be Mother Nature’s way of giving you a youthful appearance.
A new study showed that when people looked at photos of happy faces, they guessed the age of the person in the photo as younger than in photos of the same person with a neutral or angry expression.
Researchers say it’s the first study to show that facial expressions have a major impact on the accuracy and bias of age estimates.