Leona Chin went to Shanghai to bring you the best places to visit.
5 Must go to place in Shanghai ( Casio Exilim EX-FR100 camera great for selfies)
- Shanghai Disney Resort is a themed resort in Pudong, Shanghai, China. It is the first Disney park resort in mainland China and the second in Greater China, after the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort. The resort opened on June 16, 2016.
- Shanghai Bund (Day & night)
- The Bund or Waitan is a waterfront area in central Shanghai.
Nanxiang Mantou Dian (YuYuan), Shanghai – Old Town
- Nanxiang Bun Shop is a traditional Shanghai eatery located in the City God Temple precinct in the old Chinese section of the city. It was established in 1900. Nanxiang is a town near Shanghai where the xiaolong mantou was invented
- Shanghai Oriental Pearl Tower
- The Oriental Pearl Radio & TV Tower is a TV tower in Shanghai. Its location at the tip of Lujiazui in the Pudong district by the side of Huangpu River, opposite The Bund, makes it a distinct landmark in the area.
- Shanghai World Financial Tower 100Floors
- The Shanghai World Financial Center is a supertall skyscraper located in the Pudong district of Shanghai, China
- (Bonus) Shanghai International Circuit (SIC)
- The Shanghai International Circuit is a motorsport race track, situated in the Jiading, Shanghai, People’s Republic of China. The circuit is best known as the venue for the annual Formula 1 Chinese Grand Prix, which it first hosted in 2004.
Leona Chin goes racing in Shanghai circuit
Clio Cup China – Shanghai Race 1 Results
Clio Cup China – Shanghai Race 2 Results
No responses yet