Video Youtube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDUL6PXjKN8
Youku version 优酷视频
My First Race in Korea with the Clio Cup Car. Participated in the Clio Cup China Series 2016 Season. Round 2. Yeongnam is the place of the Korea International Circuit. Prior to the racing weekend. I dropped by Seoul for some sight seeing and food traveling. It was super fun and exciting as Korea weather is much colder than Malaysia. It was also a great way to come earlier before the race to get used to the weather.
- I love Cool Weather! because Malaysia is too hot! 我喜欢冷的温度因为马来西亚太热了
2. Handsome Oppa 帅哥喔吧
3. Historical monuments! DongDaemun Gate 风景
4. I love to eat! 我爱吃
Thin sheet of Rice paper dipped in hot water wrap with meat inside
5. Shopping at MyeongDong Street 我爱购买
6. Bonus – My favorite visit was to the Bau Haus which was filled with cute puppies and large sized dogs and she got to play with them. DOG HEAVEN! 我爱狗狗
7. I really love korea rainbow bridge!
After Visiting the City, my team and I took a 5 hour bus ride to Mokpo Town where the F1 Korea International Circuit was located. It was a long journey to the track. The Mokpo Town was very serene and peaceful town with a lot fish markets nearby. The nicest scenic spot was the mysterious rock formations with a legendary history – Gatbawi legend
Race day Photos 赛车比赛照片
Clio Cup Korea Race 1 Results
Clio Cup Korea Race 2 Results