According to nutritional experts, in order to sustain its normal physiological functions, the human body is in need of 6 essential groups of nutrients, namely vitamins, minerals, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, and dietary fibres.
The lack of any one group of the siz will cause considerable damage to the human body, and may even spell life-threatening disaster.
Due to the popular craving for exquisite dishes and prevalent blind faith after western fast-foot culture, it is not uncommon to see cases of excessive intake of calories and carbohydrates while nutritional imbalance is glaringly apparent among modern people.
Moreover, as the human body is incapable of manufacturing certain essential vitamins and minerals that we are also difficults to be assimilated through the food we eat, it is necessary for us to take nutritional supplements in ensuring that the body is adequately replenished with a timely and balanced mix of nutrients.
In respect, with its complete specturm of nutritive constituents, bee pollen is undoubtedly the ideal choice of wholesome nutritional replenishment for the human race of modern time.
Pollen grain is also aptly dubbed as “THE TOTAL FOOD” and THE TREASURY OF NUTRITION”, and with its full spectrum of nutriments needed by the human body, it becomes the ideal source of nutrients for our day-to-day nutritional replenishments.
- Pollen grain is rishly nutritive, boasting some 200 different types of nutriments that include more that 16 types of vitamins, more than 16 types of minerals, more than 94 types of enzymes and coenzymes, more than 21 types of amino acids, and more than 28 types of nucleic acids, in addition to a good number of other nutrients including carbohydrates. In fact, as pollen grain is hitherto unmatched by any single health-food found in the world, we can call it a gift from Mother Nature.
- Pollen grain contains growth hormones and natural antibiotics commissioned with the functions of counteracting pathogenic bacteria, and hence is capable of reinforcing the resistance of our vascular walls and preventing gastric ulcers with remarkable effects.
- Pollen grain has a rich content of various nutrients that are capable of revitalizing our organs and strenghening the physical constitution, hence is ideals for long-term consumption by the middle aged and senior citizens to retard aging process and promote longevity.
- Pollen grain is in possession of highly concentrated ribonucleic acids (RNA) and deoxyribonucleic acids (DNA) as well as large quantities of amino acids and natural vitamins, which are capable of enhancing the detoxification functions of the liver to make our skin shine with a healthy radiance. As such, pollen grain also contributes in no small way to our beauty-care regimen.
- Pollen grain is essentially a low caloric food enriched with lecithin, which is capable of removing excessive fats present in the body, and hence is helpful in promoting a slim figure of appealing contours.
- Pollen grain contains “factors” that are indispensable in encouraging developmental growth, and hence is the fountainhead of vitality and intellectual enrichment for infants and children.
- Long Term consumption is the key benefit from the health giving goodness of pollen grain, as it does not directly cure the various symptoms of specific health problems, but instead it is involved in fortifying the natural healing power of some 5 trillion cells that constitute our body. In other words, pollen grain is the lifetime health-care companion for modern people.
- Why Choose Yung Kien Pollen ?
- Sourced from the best species of flower:
- The raw pollens used in formulating YK pollen are collected from the BEST NATIVE source of flowers in EUROPE, where the Mediterranean climate is not only blessed with ample sunshine but also an optimal level of humidity, in addition to boasting an ideal environment that is absolutely free from pollution, allowing YK pollen to take the market by storm as soon as it was first introducts into the market.
- The most nutritive conposition:
- YK pollen contains exhaustively wide varieties of nutrients that can be broadly classified into 3 catagories, namely amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. More so, as the number of members of the entire vitamin B family found in YK pollen is several times more than those provided by other pollen products, its nutritional value is thus evident
- Processed to meet the highest standards:
- The bee pollen first go through high-precision selection processes as soon as they reach production plant. They are then subject to high-tech instantaneous sterilization before being ground into a powder form to give the finest, richest, and most exquisite Yung Kien Pollen that can be easily digested by the human body.
- The most delectable to taste:
- Yung Kien Pollen gives an appetizingly golden colour in contrast to other products that are mostly darkish yellow. Besides, it is sweet in aroma and delicious in taste, making it a popularly sought-after natural food supplement for both sexes of all ages.
To purchase this wonderful product please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
In the Chinese language, lingzhi compounds ling灵 “spirit, spiritual; soul; miraculous; sacred; divine; mysterious; efficacious; effective” (cf. Lingyan Temple) and zhi芝 “(traditional) plant of longevity; fungus; seed; branch; mushroom; excrescence”
Korean language Yeong Ji or Yung Gee (영지,灵芝)
Like G. lucidum, G. tsugae is non-poisonous but generally considered inedible, due to its solid woody nature; however, teas and extracts made from its fruiting bodies allow medicinal use of the compounds it contains.
Zhang Zhongjing, a prominent Chinese physician of ancient China , once said, “he who delivers cure before the onset of a disease is a great physician.” In today’s context, it means “prevention is better than cure.”
Among the countless health-care formulations in the market today, Lingzhi stands tall as a miraculous and unparalleled health food.
Lingzhi is a mushroom. Its botanical name is Ganoderma. The Japanese calls it Reishi. It’s a functional food, not medicine.
MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT LINGZHI:
There are many misconceptions about Lingzhi by people who are not well versed with the product or are affected by unfounded hearsay. It is hoped that this information will also help to address these issues and create a greater awareness of the superiority and goodness of Lingzhi.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CONSUMING LINGZHI?
A good quality Lingzhi contains many active components, of which the four most important are:-
- Polysaccharide : Strengthens immune system, improve body constitution
- Triterpenoids : Improves liver functions, alleviates allergy, promotes platelet aggregation
- Adenosine :Improves blood circulation, inhibits platelet aggregation
- Lingzhi 8 Protein :Modulates immune system, activates Natural Killer Cells, enhances cells regeneration
FUNCTIONS AND BENEFITS OF LINGZHI
Protects the heart Improved blood circulation
Reduces cholesterol, blood thinner Improves/modulates immune system
Prevents common cough, cold, allergies, improves body constitution and regulates the immune system
Enhances cellular health. Healthy cells lead to healthy organs and a healthy body, resulting in the prevention of degenerative diseases Improves detoxification Improves liver functions and other body systems
Lingzhi does not cure but normalizes and regulates the body constitution via the above benefits It scans and highlights early symptoms of illness thereby allowing us to detect and take preventive measures
SHUANG HOR GROUP
Shuang Hor Group is the world’s leading producer of Lingzhi .
It currently produces 3 types of Lingzhi,
Jia Hor Lingzhi
Yung Kien Ganoderma1
Yung Kien Ganoderma2
Shuang Hor Group was established in Taiwan in 1988. It has vast experience in cultivation, manufacture and distribution of Lingzhi.
SHUANG HOR GROUP – SUPERIOR QUALITY LINGZHI
Research and Development Center, which continuously researches into the species cultivation .Lingzhi Farm in Bai Ho, Taiwan, which is the world’s biggest and most professionally run Lingzhi farm.
Manufacturing plant, Yung Kien Industries where the Lingzhi is processed in accordance with the GMP standards. Shuang Hor Lingzhi is extracted using dual phase technology, whereby the active constituents like Polysaccharide, Triterpenoids, Adenosine and LZ 8 Protein are extracted. Yung Kien Industries, Awarded – the Health Food GMP Accreditation and ISO 9001 – Version 2000
In Short, Lingzhi from Shuang Hor Group is the most professionally cultivated and processed Lingzhi, making it the world’s market leader today. This is possible because the Company is a pioneer in this field and is in the forefront of Lingzhi Research & Development. Shuang Hor Lingzhi Carries a Product Liability Insurance.
Shuang Hor Lingzhi has gained international recognition, such as endorsements from
- Japan Health Food Association (JHFA),
- Ministry of Health Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand
- Health Science Authority of Singapore.
This product was launched in Taiwan in 2000. It is a premium quality Lingzhi that has chalked up two FIRSTS under the Health Food Act of Taiwan.
The Health Food Accreditation Certificate #A00003 for Yung Kien Ganoderma, with validity from 24th July 2010 to 24th July 2015, covers a full description for the following health maintenance efficacies:
(A) Immuno-regulatory Health Food Accreditation certifies that Yung Kien Ganoderma is:- 1. Capable of promoting the production of antibodies. 2. Capable of enhancing the production of immune cells. 3. Capable of modulating the functions of T cells. 4. Capable of promoting the vitality of natural killer cells. 5. Capable of promoting the vitality of phagocytes.
(B) Based on the results of animals tests, in which carbon tetrachloride was used to inflict damage on mouse liver with functions as shown below: 1. Capable of reducing the indices of GOT and GPT. 2. Capable of increasing the protein content in the liver.
Yung Kien Ganoderma is able to combat bacteria, virus attack and diseases related to the immune system such as cancer, allergies, auto immune system disorder, etc thereby providing an inpregnable shield of protection to our body system.
Yung Kien Ganoderma is capable of lowering the risk of liver diseases and at the same time promoting regeneration of liver functions
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE HEALING CRISIS/ VERTIGO REACTIONS? How do I know Lingzhi is Working on me?
Flatulence / Passing out gas , One may pass out gass many times a day for about a week or so. ( a sign of toxic and trapped gas being eliminated from our congested colon and tissues).
Frequent bowel movements, Watery, smelly and black stools may be experienced for a number of days. This bowel movement reaction may sometimes be up to 3-4 times a day (a sign of colon cleansing)
Perspiration, Those who seldom perspire will now swear it out even in a cool environment. Others may find themselves perspiring more. ( a sign of skin cleansing)
Discharging of clots , Whatever blockages and / or infections are in the womb, uterus and cervix will be flushed out in the form of blood clots, extra menstrual flow, white/brown discharge for a number of days. ( a sign of reproductive organ cleansing)
Phlegm and mucus discharge , Lingzhi is indeed very helpful for asthma and bronchitis sufferers. More phlegm and mucus will be discharged. The longer the illness has advanced, the long the time is needed to clear the affected organs.
Lingzhi is also helpful for those who have sinus. Persistent running nose and itchy nostril will occur for a few weeks. Do not attempt to stop the running nose reaction, as this is only temporary. In some cases, blood debris and clots are discharged, a sign of final cleansing from the nose ( a sign of respiratory system cleansing)
More urination, increase in urination. Dark coloured urine will be passed our in advanced cases of high uric level and kidney malfunction. The colour will become clearer as the condition improves. (a sign of kidney and bladder cleansing)
Itchiness / Rashes , If the lymphatic vessels are contaminated with toxins, bacteria or virus, rashes will appear on the skin. Itchiness over the lymph nodes area will cause some discomfort for a few days ( depending on the level of contamination). If itchiness is unbearable apply ointment for relief. (a sign of lymphatic vessels cleansing)
Dark stools and/ or blood traces in stool ,Alcohol harms the liver. It hardnes the liver and causes it to malfunction. Lingzhi is able to remove alcohol toxins to allow cells in the liver to regenerate and be normal again.
Reactions such as dark and bloody stools can be seen passing out for a number of days However, bowel movement will resume normal function once this temporary reaction is over, A sign of liver cleansing
Other general Vertigo Reactions , Better sleep, increased energy level, sleepiness, fever are some of them.
HOW LONG DO THESE VERTIGO REACTIONS LAST?
Reactions will differ from person to person. Depending on the amount of toxins in the body that are being eliminated. Consumers who experience the vertigo reactions will have faster results. Those who do not encounter any reactions will find recovery slower.The length of reaction also depends on the individual. A light reaction may last for about 3-7 days. Severe ones will last for 7-30 days
Most importantly, they are only temporary phenomenon.
Sometimes symptoms of pain may surface. If so, this is an indiction of tissue or organ weakness in the body . When pain appears at any point of time, increase dosage to double or triple to speed up the cleansing proess. Should the pain persist for a longer period seek medical opinion.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE VERTIGO REACTIONS PERSIST, SAY 3-4 WEEKS?
Lingzhi is also a SCANNER, in that it is able to scan the body of any diseases that is in the pre- illness stage.
Therefore, if the Vertigo Reactions persist, consult a doctor to get another opinion on your state of health
SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT LINGZHI DOES NOT WORK ON THEM
Lingzhi is not a medicine, so the effects of Lingzhi on the body are not immediate
Lingzhi is a functional health food, that slowly but steadily helps the body return to its normal functions . It does do by helping the body to get rid of toxins built up over the years, improve the immune system, and improve blood circulation, amongst others. It could be due to low Lingzhi dosage, short duration of Lingzhi consumption of inconsistent consumption . Important to consume sufficient dosage consistently over a duration of 3 to 6 months to experience the full effects of Lingzhi.
THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER TYPES OF HEALTH FOOD IN THE MARKET…
So what is so unique about Shuang Hor Lingzhi?
Most health food in the market today addresses only a specific problem or area. However Shuang Hor Lingzhi is unique because. It is an Adaptogen- it does not cure but enables the body to heal itself. An adaptogen possesses these 3 qualities. NON TOXIC, NON SPECIFIC, OVERALL NORMALIZING EFFECT . It has a 2 way efficacy. Lingzhi can promote platelet aggregation ( Triterpenoids) and inhibit platelet aggregation ( Adenosine) . Lingzhi is a proven product. It existed more than 3000 years ago and today it is one of the world’s most highly researched herbs. It can scan and highlight hidden illnesses. It can be taken on a long-term basis to promote good health and longevity. LINGZHI IS A STAR OF ALL HERBS. It is a single product for general health and many health related problems as it addresses most problems at ROOT.